A video game question. Do you think this is cheating?

I've been playing this game on and off since 2010. And most likely have +1,500 hours in it. I love this game. And have too much pride to look something up when I'm stuck. And rather find it on my own. For that special experience feeling. But it's almost been a decade later. And there are things, people, and places I've still never been to in this game. That I want to explore or get. But I have no idea where it is. Given that I've played this game for so long, and don't like cheating or looking for walkthroughs. Would you consider this cheating if I looked it up online. Given the circumstances? And if you're curious. The game is Fallout New Vegas. An open world RPG, by Bethesda. ;)

1 year ago

No more cheating, looking things up, than going to college to learn a trade.

Me I have well over 4000 hours in lost count replays of "Skyrim Legendary"

And in fallout new Vegas about a 100 hours and still have never gotten far out of sight of the base village.