Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Should the Democrats give up on the failed coup ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I think they should double down on all their efforts. Thus ensuring a Republican victory in 2020.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Must read: "DARK MONEY: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" by Jane Mayer, 2017. Also read "Kingdom Coming: The Rise of 'Christian' Nationalism" by investigative journalist Michelle Goldberg (2006) and the works of former right-wing attacker David Brock, starting with (2004), "The Republican Noise Machine: Right-Wing Media and How It Corrupts Democracy."

I like an analogy I read this morning from ma Yahoo! Answers avatar "J" that described the verbal abuses and attacks by corrupt lifts-wearing Donald Trump as "The pot calling the rainbow black." Think about this. Calling the patriotic attempts by the Democratic party and a few courageous Republicans (Senator Richard Burr, R-NC; Congressman Justin Amash, R-MI) to hold Constitution-violating Trump accountable a "coup" is you (the black pot) calling the RAINBOW of enlightenment "black." It won't fool anyone with a brain and a memory.

• 1 year ago

They can't give up. They face prison time. They will start moving out of the country soon. American will have to rethink our political system. Term limits. Vetting.

• 1 year ago

How many indictments are needed for it not to fail?

Or how many criminals to jail?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There was NO COUP EVER!. Instead of listening to the liar in chief, why don't you ever research, and find out "was it factual". There are many fact checkers, compare answers, and the truth will set you free. This idea of a coup didn't come from Trump's brain but, more than likely, Hannity put the idea in Trump's head. THAT is believable, since the two of them talk every night, right after the Hannity show.

• 1 year ago

No, they need to continue to keep the Russian agent in check. As long as the Democrats keep the pressure on, Trump can't be a very good buttboy to Putin.

• 1 year ago

Nice try at using a talking point, but totally absurd.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump has utterly violated the values of our country. I can tell just by looking at him he's guilty

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think trump wants to sell arms to Saudi Arabia.

• 1 year ago

The Southern District of New York is investigating Trump's finances. Separately, New York is investigating Trump's state law crimes. The results of these investigations will drop in the coming months.

Tic toc...

• ...Show all comments
    • electricpole
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

It's NEW YORK state for goodness sake. It does not exactly have an objective, unbiased and honorable administration.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.