Would someone go to jail for being forced, at the threat of his brothers life, to be apart of a crime?

I am currently writing a story. In this story, my character is forced by an unknown to drug and take a former friend somewhere, helping to set her up for what he believes is an attempted bombing. If he doesn t do as he s told, they will kill his twin brother. The bomb turns out to be real and over a hundred people... show more I am currently writing a story. In this story, my character is forced by an unknown to drug and take a former friend somewhere, helping to set her up for what he believes is an attempted bombing. If he doesn t do as he s told, they will kill his twin brother. The bomb turns out to be real and over a hundred people die. When they contact him again he attempts to stop the bomb by framing his former love interest as they had enough evidence it d be realistic, and maybe just maybe he brother would be okay. The truth is found out though, and while one bomb is stopped, another is detonated. (In one version, he was taken to where unknowingly the second bomb was, and slips into a coma and wakes up after the killer is found. In another, hes simply arrested and will testify to eventually help find the real killer. I m currently still debating which.) Anyways, the real bomber will be found, and so his story of his twins life being threatened will be validated. Will he still be charged for the part he played, despite being forced into it to protect his family, and if so, what s a realistic sentance?