Katre asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 7 months ago

I look like a dancing worm?

I am a hip hop dancer. And I feel I am the worst dancer in my group. Other girls are skinny, but they look good when theyre dancing, but when I am dancing I look akward, because I am literally a stick, I love dance, dance is part of my life, its just i dont lookw good when I dance, but in my mind I think im killing it. Any tips for weight gain or how to not look akward?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tina
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Certainly speak to your teacher as Lizardmomma suggests, but also remember that, human nature being what it is, other girls in your group are probably thinking "I wish I was as slim as Katre. Honestly, when I dance *everything* shakes, but she she's like a whip!"

• 6 months ago

Maybe you actually are killing it. Without seeing video of you dancing, we can't tell you what you could work on to make it look better. Talk to your teacher, tell her your concerns and ask her if she feels the same way and what can you work on to improve.

• 7 months ago

You are not 'literally' a stick. Please look up the word 'literally' in a dictionary. It is the ONLY word in the English language which has its meaning, so please don't use it when you really mean 'metaphorically' or 'figuratively'.

If you were LITERALLY a stick, you would be exactly that: a stick, made of wood, with no human features at all.

• 7 months ago

mc dona;ds

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

You're *literally* a stick? Wow. That's amazing. I've never heard of a talking stick before. What will they think of next?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.