Will my wife be impressed next valentine's day to get lingerie for her?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Only in the rare case that she likes what you picked out. Odds are that she'll love wearing it for you. Lingerie is for her, not for you, yet.

In 10 years, when you start to lose interest, she'll gladly wear what you want.

• 4 months ago

I would personally love to wear it for him 😉 what's wrong with that, ladies? Don't you want to turn your man on? Could be because I am not married. But it means he is attracted to you doesn't it?

• Olive
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

She oughta be. It dosent have to be all about chocolates and flowers

• 5 months ago

probably not. Most women do not want to be a sex object. The best thing is something personal, unless you are sure she really like it and you will know.... does she buy lingerie for herself to wear for you? if not then I wouldn't get that for her if i were you. This is where jewelry comes play. Or expensive rare chocolate, an antique book, music box

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Very few women actually want lingerie.

It's very uncomfortable and many women find it embarrassing and humiliating.

If my husband got me lingerie, I'd ask for the receipt and take it back to the shop for a refund.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hell no. She doesn't want to wear lingerie. It's uncomfortable and impractical. YOU are the one who wants to see her wearing that bull crap.

Source(s): I'm an actual female
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

If she won't I will 😈

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.