Best cheapest earphones that don't leak sound ? I want some good earphones that if i put my music up loud , no one can hear it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Best, or cheapest. Choose one. You cannot have both.

• 6 months ago

They all leak .....but if it's loud enough to bother people around you, imagine what it's doing to your eardrums..... Just saying

• 6 months ago

All headphones/earphones/earbuds leak sound.

There is no way to prevent it.

Learn to live with that.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

there are noise canceling earphones that reduce the amount of sound the earphone user hears from the environment around them. and i would guess the same principle could be used to make what you want; earphones that reduce what people around you hear coming from the earphones. but i've never heard of any earphone with that kind of feature.

there's also earphones that just put lots of physical material between you and the outside noise, as opposed to actually canceling that noise. those might work both ways. but again, that's not really what they're for.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You will not find cheap earphones that are good. Try to get some bose if you could, they are a little pricy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.