i’m getting a plus phone (apple) for my birthday which i was really excited for but now i’m getting worried that it’s unpractical?

anyone got a plus? what’s good/bad about it

• 1 year ago

Its big and obvious in your pocket and your hand. Its 4K though, and everybody LOVES seeing a 4k picture of a cat instead of looking at theirs with their Million-Pixel real eyes

• SRΛSC
    1 year ago

Check one out at an Apple Store & see for yourself or if you have a friend/relative with one ask them.

• 1 year ago

We each have 8 plus phones. Loving the bigger screen, yet not a Pocket Monster like some phones. Whole new OS coming this Fall - as much as I use this phone, they are still things I have never used! I have some spreadsheets on here - great to access stuff, and can SEE it. We got 256 capacity - lots of room in there. Enjoy your new phone!

• 1 year ago

Its has a bigger screen.

1 year ago

I have an 8 plus. I've had it for a year and a half now and I love it! The battery life is awesome, it's reliable, and easy to use. I was an android user before. And they are good phones too, but I do not regret switching. It's not impractical. In fact, iphones are said to be more simple and user friendly. But that's a matter of opinion. :)