Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

How not to let people put you down?

“Sooner or later everybody’s gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” Bob Marley??? (nobody’s sure, but a good quote). And my solution to getting put down by people was always to put on my backpack and go off into the woods by myself or with my dog when she was alive, thus avoiding them entirely. Ah, wilderness......the antidote to the insanity of humanity.

I take it for granted that everyone will let me down, so I do not give anybody the chance to let me down

Cut them off from your life.

stay away from those people especially family

Yes ignore them, and having self confidence is the key

• JJ

By ignoring them.

• JJ

If you know this of a person and you know of their intentions, then it's all the easier for you to ignore what they say.

Remind yourself of what you have going for yourself in your life. Your career, your personality, your looks something that makes you feel good about yourself. Also the ppl who put others down really feel low about themselves they purposely go out of their way to make someone else feel bad when they could just do something to make themselves feel better and build their self esteem.

Wipe there bottom with a clean towl, kiss them on the generals and say loving the weather what a beautiful day.

By not listening to the rubbish they are talking about.

shoot them dead. cant put you down if theyre dead.

• beth8 months agoReport

ha yeah