????

Is it true that everybody is good at something?

Or are there some people who are just useless and good at nothing?

Sadly not. Some people will never be good at anything apart from being themselves. That's like saying a tree is perfect at being itself. It is not much of a recommendation.

It is truer to say that, however good we think we are at something, there is usually someone better out there somewhere.

No.

There are some folks that are intellectually and/or physically challenged. Then some are lazy and won't develope

any talent that they do have.

I believe it is true! We all have a talent at something!

Yes very much so.

• Robin

everybody is good at something in their lifetime other probably lazy to do anything

Everybody has their strong points.

Wealthy people are good at getting away with murder.

Trump seems useless at everything he tries.

I mean how the F can you go bankrupt running a Casino? They are licences to print money...

• PhotonX

<how the F can you go bankrupt running a [casino]?> In his case, by opening another major casino in the same town as his first one, thus competing against himself. Yeah, this guy is very far from being the sharpest tack in the box, and certainly isn't the successful businessman he pretends to be.

I have thought about this and going through every one I know. I think each one of these persons are good at something, not to say they excel, but are good. I also know people who are a jack of all trades but master of none.

Yeah. No one is bad at everything.

• K8

Yes, I think everyone is good at something.