Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 6 months ago

Is it really true that certain food companies are using aborted fetal tissue in their products?

I heard about this online and YouTube and social media.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

This is the first time I heard anything about food. Though fetal tissue is used medical research. And umbilical cord blood is used for some kind of treatment.

Cord blood is used for stem cells. That is for genetic diseases.

• 6 months ago

I never heard that.

But some vaccines use aborted fetal tissue. They call it "diploid cells." But it's not just any diploid cells, it is fetal diploid cells.

• random_man
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Not true. Some vaccines were developed using fetal tissue, but it is not contained in the vaccines themselves.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

This Chic Fil A NONSENSE again!

• Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course not. Doesn't it even sound ludicrous to YOU?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

typical false nonsense posted on YouTube

• 6 months ago

No, too expensive. The sources you cite are not reliable.

• 6 months ago

Embryonic cells taken from aborted faetal material six decades ago continue to be cultivated in laboratories for viruses to be grown on in the production of vaccines. Some people refuse to have their kids vaccinated because of that extremely remote association with abortion. Perhaps a false association is being made between that and food production where there is no earthly reason why the cells should be used.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Where you heard it, should give you your answer. Stop being stupid enough to ask if that’s true.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yep. And the queers are coming to take your guns and recruit your kids.

There's no way to explain it to someone who doesn't believe in facts, so why bother.?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.