Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

Why are there no poor white people?

You mean I’ve always actually been a figment of my own imagination??? And all these years I thought those feelings of depersonalization and derealization were just symptoms of the brain damage from all those psych drugs they gave me. Whew, what a relief. I guess since I don’t exist I don’t have to use these food stamps anymore. That was always kind of embarrassing...

I'm from the United States and there are a good portion of poor white people where I live at.

What planet are you on I wonder? The UK has more than its fair share of poor white people! Things are so bad for some poor white families that they have to get essential food items from the "food bank" charities that operate in every town across our country!

• Jeff

There are not very many poor folks in the us. You need to travel into Africa and india....destitute is normal and the next step up isn't much better.

• ellie5 months agoReport

It's not that black and white. Not at all. Complex topic. Relax guy

There are plenty of Poor White Trash, but not as many as Poor ***** Trash. Whites seem to have more self-respect.

• ellie5 months agoReport

That take you a while??? Lmbo guy

Oh do trust me when I assure you: BOTH races in America are just nearly EQUAL when it comes to POVERTY in this great price gouging country we are in.

Every hour, 43 families.....let me bullhorn that: FAMILIES ( yes, that includes parent(s) AND their CHILDREN ), are walking out their homes that have been FORECLOSED, crushed with FEAR, GRIEF AND ANGER--to wander about, in gradual process, on their way to being HOMELESS....when the money for overnight hotel rooms is gone and they don't have relatives to take them in.

Hey--lest we not forget the elderly couples who saw their retirement "nestegg" get robbed clean by our out of control INFLATED economy; they're too old to work---and no one will take them in. Yes, the LIBERAL MEDIA never reports those "murder/suicide" cases involving these people........yet it happens......every damn day.

And YOU want to mix RACE ISSUES in all this??!!!

• ellie6 months agoReport

There's only 2 races? C'mon guy. Hurts yr credibility and argument fyi.

Come again!! You go through life with blinkers on?

Peace.

• Mike

Blinker: a type of horse eye screen to keep the animal looking straight ahead, from 1789.

Not true

That's clearly not true.

P.S. - Putting a "why" in front of an untrue statement is not really an honest question, or perhaps not even one at all (motive is always important). Some "why" questions are valid questions, just not this one.

• Yavan

Your confirmation bias has gone full nuclear.