help me with theme ideas for a "Treasure Chest" Party like what all can Incorporate?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Lay out the food / buffet like its spilling out of a treasure chest [you could dress up a hamper or box].

Make cheese straws look like cutlasses / swords, sprinkles on cookies / mini muffins to look like jewels.

Have a pirate themed cake, mini franks / mini dill pickles on cocktail sticks [ you can get sword ones ] stuck into a foil wrapped 'sea urchin' or 'starfish'. Provide eye patches & moustaches, or use face paints.

• tony
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

jewlry box or treasure chest..bonfire..photo booth...truth/dare....fill the chest with craft supplies and games ..Have a craft activity with a pirate theme as part of your celebration. Fill the treasure chest with beads, gems and jewels from craft stores and flea markets.an assortment of pirate coloring books, puzzle books and games to help fill up the chest. Make up some simple tic-tac-toe and checker games from cardboard, checkered fabric or construction paper. Use skulls and crossbones instead of the usual "X" and "O" marks and checkers. Wrap the books and games in pirate-booty party bags found in craft and party stores and put enough in the treasure chest for each party-goer. Add eye patches and kaleidoscope spyglasses found in many dollar and party supply stores. pirate hats and flags. Make pirate hats from construction paper and simple flags using a variety of colors of cotton fabric. Draw a skull-and-crossbones design with permanent markers and staple the flag to a dowel. Roll them up and tie them closed. Add foam pirate ship craft kits for each party-goer.

Attachment image
    Source(s): www.pinterest.com/plannyt2000/treasure-chest-ideas/
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

i hope so

• 6 months ago

Pirates, I guess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Find hidden oo colored gold coins around the house then turn them in for prizes. Put cupcakes in a treasure chest made out of paper. Put sparkly yellow paper pictures on the walls. Sorry if some of them are childish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.