Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 5 months ago

Bitcoin poker legal in USA ?

Is it legal to receive money from bitcoin sites into your bank account? I was interest in making extra money playing online poker and I understand the easiest method of deposit/withdraw is through using bitcoin. I watched a video that explains the process of buying bitcoin then transferring that to a wallet and from that wallet to the poker site and for withdraws you send the bitcoin from the site to the wallet and from the wallet to the bitcoin site and from the bitcoin site u transfer into into dollars and from there it goes into your bank account but what I wanna know is this process legal ? Like will I get in trouble from the government for receiving random bitcoin deposits in my bank account. When I do taxes would I have to say I earned bitcoin playing online poker. I just want to know if anyone has had any experience doing this and if it’s safe legal to get extra money this way