Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 months ago

I'm very childish?

I'm a 18 year old girl. I'm very pretty but I still watch kid shows from my childhood. I play too much. I act slow at times. I hate showers (I skip once or twice a week). Im terrified of the dark. I don't listen. Im very naive, just that kind of stuff. My dad is 40 but he is also very childish and always playing. Do I need to mature, or are some people just childish? Im still responsible and do what I have to.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Amelia
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Before I got to the part about your dad, I was going to say I'm 41 and I still do a lot of what you mention. There's different ways to be childish. If you still enjoy playing games or watching Disney movies as an adult, there's nothing wrong with that. Even skipping showers once or twice a week is not going to harm you. If you're avoiding other responsibilities or making impetuous decisions, some of those things will come back and make life more difficult for you in the end. In that regard, it's a good idea to try to be more mature. But it doesn't mean you have to give up on your fun either.

• Tony6 months agoReport

or having a word on your mind all the time , I not sure to act on or not, becase it case so munch tromble that hard stone bit that hurt so many people

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You're fine, dont worry about it.

• 6 months ago

do what makes you feel happy!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No because ur being ur self

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No you're in your late teens

• 6 months ago

you need a good spanking

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You're kind of behind the others in your age group.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.