How many milligrammes of THC (cannabis) would equate to a moderate dose for someone with no tolerance (edibles)?

I've ordered some distillate THC infused gummy shapes. One gummy heart: 65mg. Two gummy stars/shells: 55mg. 10 gummy bears: 10mg. Total: 275mg. They're for my Dad on father's Day and he doesn't have a tolerance, what would be a moderate to mid-strong dose equate to in mgs? (Mid-strong meaning on... show more I've ordered some distillate THC infused gummy shapes. One gummy heart: 65mg. Two gummy stars/shells: 55mg. 10 gummy bears: 10mg. Total: 275mg.

They're for my Dad on father's Day and he doesn't have a tolerance, what would be a moderate to mid-strong dose equate to in mgs? (Mid-strong meaning on the lines of a strong dose but towards the lower end of a strong dose, just over moderate if you like.)

I'm thinking maybe 2 or 3 bears, 20-30mg? I used to smoke a lot of weed but never dabbled with edibles much at all so I don't know much about dosage when it comes to THC in mgs.
1 answer 1