What is the best sport to try out for in high school with no experience and why?

I recently got in shape and it’s the summer before my sophomore year of high school. I was interested in trying out for a sport next year but don’t know which to join as I have never been on a sports team ever, thus having no experience. In addition to asking what to try out for and why, how could I condition... show more I recently got in shape and it’s the summer before my sophomore year of high school. I was interested in trying out for a sport next year but don’t know which to join as I have never been on a sports team ever, thus having no experience. In addition to asking what to try out for and why, how could I condition myself to the necessities of the sport beforehand and what can I expect on the try outs. No golf please. I’m tall. (I’m tall has nothing to do with golf, just if it affects anything at all is the reason I mentioned it.)