Should guys shave or wax a little?

I personally find any armpit hair to be gross (I’m a girl btw), would it be weird for a guy to have bare armpits?

it’s totally up to the guy, but I prefer shaved

Definitely, some guys don’t and look nasty for it

• Sky

The only "should" that applies here is that guys (and girls) should do what they want with their body hair based on their own personal grooming preferences and choices.

I had the my armpit hair lasered off and never looked back. It actually responded really quickly after only a couple of sessions. I live in Australia where people may wear sleeveless tops in summer and I don't like the look of armpit hair in either gender.

I particularly don't like the modern feminist trend of retaining armpit hair. But if I want to see women with no hair then as a man it's only fair that I should do the same.

That's really good 👍

Yes they should

that would be so cute

Only gays shave their armpits. So you will have to avert your gaze as necessary or date a gay.

• patty

no. I think American basketball players shave their under arms

I wouldn't, but everyone is different.