what would u do if Yahoo Answers folded. I would be a bit lost?

I would feel tremendous sadness. I've invested almost 10 years of my life on here.

Waste more time on YouTube probably.

Well i cant return to Google Answers lol!

Prob ill go back to the great outdoors where i should be

Source(s): 79

I think most regular users would be a bit lost. But I'm enjoying YA less and less now, so I don't think I'd have withdrawals like when I was really addicted to it years ago.

I may be able to find answers to questions in the correct category once again.

What would I do it Yahoo Answers folded?

My garden would look better.

My family room would finally get painted.

I would have hung those curtain rods by now.

My butcher block counter tops would be sanded and refinished.

My front door and screen door would be painted.

In other words, I would not be spending as much time on the internet, when I should be doing other things.

It'll make me feel a bit sad, but I'll still have my memories of it. I'll remember the trolling days, trolls, aggressive comments and answerers. I'll also remember the nicer people of this site who did give good advice or half good. I'll miss those people for sure; they made this site better in a way to spread positivity and honesty. Not all what is said on here is true. It's quite a website for thinking and advice. I'm not sure why they even went for this type of website in the first place. It has changed a lot for the past five years. I'm not going to want to miss it, but I'd miss a good portion of it. Since its glitches and annoyance, I'll be happy we'll all go out and do something with our lives. Many people spend so much of their time on here, but it's good that this website has its end and will be permanent goodbyes from all of us -- or unexpected. I'm not going to hope for a time they let us know of its end, but if they do, they let us know, so that we are informed. We can properly say our goodbyes, maybe far in advance anyways. I wouldn't be too sad of its discontinued service. It all has a place and time.

I would absolutely LMFAO 🤣

• SW-6

No disrespect, but if YA doesn't work out these bugs currently plaguing the site, I

don't see lots of folks missing it.

I would not be bothered I have many things that I could do.