Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Was Hitler really a good person?

He was only angry because of how he was treated, wouldn't you do the same if you were treated like he was?

Hardly. He not only killed millions of people, he had young girls get pregnant to supply more cannon fodder, and did many other evil things. The only reason to hold his image on high is to throw it very low.

He was apparently good at dominoes

FemiNazi.......

No he was a bad person because he killed jews

No. He never ever was.

I could be wrong but the death toll is estimated between 1.3 million to approx 11 million people

I think that says it all

• John

How old are you? Five? Are your parents ayran? Ayrans are about the only ones that consider mass murders 'good' people.

No no no no no he just wasn't. He was also a 3rd grader

No I don’t think I would hate an entire group of people so much that I would kill them/torture them in the worst ways. I’m almost sure most sane people wouldn’t do that.

No he was not! terrible person