Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Is it wrong for really good friends to compare sizes/penises?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Nothings wrong with it unless y’all have sex

• ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, it's not wrong, but not all men will be comfortable with it.

• 5 months ago

nah man thats all good, just dont wear socks or nothing, that shits gay as **** my guy

• Alain5 months agoReport

Penis: You need to find kids your own age to play with.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That is so gay 😂😂😂😂

• Alain5 months agoReport

A person's sexuality is determined by the attraction, not the action. So if you're the guy who is attracted to the other naked boys, you're probably gay. Otherwise, you're just curious or having fun with your friends.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Just look here at the Q & A because not only do you find a few guys like you curious about it BUT you also find All the closet Pedoiphilles , and Closet fags who POST on every one of these questions the same stupid Fake (I am really str8 (thats why I answer gay questions from young boys) IF it happens that one of your Buddies asks the choice is yours you can either go along with it or say dude thats kinda weird for me... I'm not into that... You obviously dont have to belittle him because he is curious or even interested, be respectful unless he really begins to get stupid about it ... If your the curious one, dont step on them, or they MIGHT stomp on you ... pretty simple .. good luck and enjoy life dont fret the small stuff :)

• 5 months ago

be careful. maybe he put his penis in your as* when you take your pants off to show him your size

• 5 months ago

It only turns wrong when u guys start pumping each other lol

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

have heard of this. A FRIend told me all her brothers about 5 of them lined up all their penis' to see who had the biggest

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no it isn't wrong

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

no its even less wrong to stick your tips in each others foreskins for a quick reload when your girl wants to go for another round but you about to tap out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.