Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Is Donald Trump getting re-elected?

178 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Re-installed. Trump cannot be said to have been "elected" since he lost the popular vote by millions. The College of Electors exercised their right to override the election by the People and install the minority candidate, the Loser. This will be repeated in 2020. Install, re-install, and rinse.

• 5 months ago

No. People hate him

• Joe
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

I would have believed you a year ago but I'm seeing more and more Trump supporters. It's scary.

• 5 months ago

Ask frau clinton's former staffers. They did such a good job predicting the last election.

• 5 months ago

With this level of stupidity and ignorance, I hope I’m wrong but probably yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Probably. This country is clearly done and his presidency is just a symptom of its terminal disease . No reason to expect the prognosis to get better; the patient is dying.

• Joel5 months agoReport

LOL trump should be close to death

• 5 months ago

Maybe just maybe

• Joel5 months agoReport

WE ALL HOPE HE DIES BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION

• 5 months ago

No, he is not going to win again

• Prince
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

He didn't "win" before. He lost the election by millions and was installed by the Electoral College overrriding the popular vote, the election of Hillary Clinton by the People. This shall probably happen again in 2020.

• 5 months ago

IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY IDIOTS, ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE THE DEMOCRATS CAN GET TO THE POLLS TO VOTE

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That depends on whether we can get a free election without tampering. Costly and inefficient as it is, I think we should go back to the old fashioned hand counted paper ballot.

Then let the People speak.

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Why thomas? It's been good enough so far. No one cried until their little butts got hurt in the last presidential election.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

More than likely, Democrats are having a crisis of ideologies which benefits the Republicans. Democrats can't get the idea that you need to get your foot in the door first, they want it all NOW! It's taken Republicans 40 years to finally destroy the country, they get it.

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

How did republicans "destroy the country"? Lower taxes? Higher employment, even for minorities?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.