Anyone down for an all expense paid vacation to LA and San Fran?

I get to hyped knowing I have have the time and money saved to go on vacation. Unfortunately, I can't go without the BF as I've done in the pass (with my Aunt & cousin). I want him to experience adventure and enjoy time away but it's such a battle to ask where he would like to go. He said he... show more I get to hyped knowing I have have the time and money saved to go on vacation. Unfortunately, I can't go without the BF as I've done in the pass (with my Aunt & cousin). I want him to experience adventure and enjoy time away but it's such a battle to ask where he would like to go. He said he would like to visit San Francisco early September. So, I started looking at flights and hotels because booking early saves a ton! I've visited Disney World in FL and since we'd be in Cali, I'd thought we could stop one day at Disneyland. He told me "now, I'm already not interested in going at all because you plan too much". I told him even if I'd just book it all you still wouldn't just go. He said "no". So, I'm completely bummed because of how polar opposites we can be. It really hurts my feelings that we aren't ever on the same page. Who wouldn't want to go on an all expense paid vacation? I get shot down all the time. =/