Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 12 months ago

Is medical marijuana worth it for PTSD, any response appreciated?

Heavy and/or chronic use can cause anxiety. So, not always the best combination with PTSD. But like all psychoactive drugs, there is a degree of inter-individual variance in the effects. So what may make one person freak out may chill another out.

If you've never smoked, don't dive into a blunt.

Suggest your visiting State of Colorado online and inquire whether marijuana really helps your condition. Same is true for State of California that have legalized use of marijuana for medical conditions.

harrald

It is worth a try but it makes some people worse.

• Lv 7

that is up to your physician to decide.

people are not identical, and while it may work for some, it may not work well for others.

one size does not fit all when it comes to medications. that is why they have to be prescribed.

If you are nervous about it maybe try CBD oil first. CBD helps with all different types of disorders such as anxiety, stress, depression without getting "high". So if you are looking to get high while being treated then marijuana might be your option! But if you are looking for more of an overall mood booster without getting high I would suggest CBD, especially right away. I have also found that 5-HTP helps me a lot of depression and anxiety so if you wanted to try another route that might be an option. It all depends on how serious your symptoms are! Here are a couple of my favorites if you want to check them out.

https://www.cbdbiocare.com?a_aid=dahlserich

https://amzn.to/2KPzgkP

carbonizing cannabinoids brings relief of karmic congestion . peace and harmony abound .

i would ask your doctor about it, personally i dont do drugs at all

all marijuana is worth it. take it from me a random pot head on the internet would I ever lead you astray?