Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 5 months ago

Have you ever purchases a used car from a dealer that was just a complete piece of s--t?

One thing after another began falling apart after you bought it?

That's why it's always a good idea to have any used car checked out by a mechanic before you buy.

Yes I have and it sucks

You get what you pay for

• Lv 5

Ive paid $600 for a running car. Not Much, but good clutch/compression, front brakes.

• don r

...an Oldsmobile, 1963 F85 back in 1971. Pretty car. Craaap engine and transmission.

• Never

Yes. And I blamed myself for not checking it out better.

(Although stuff happens with used cars no matter where you buy them)

no cause i dont drive, rnaybe you should go ask hirn for your rnoney back

Yeah!

I would rathur buy from a private party seller, than a dealer. Because there are ways of getting a car to run good for a few hours--at least seems peppy--and then it breaks down.

• todd p5 months agoReport

buy a car is like getting married they all get old and break down but a car you can drive away

• .

No. We don't usually buy from dealers, but when we have, the results have not been bad.

Only once did we buy a used car from a dealer, and that was a late-model Prius that had gone off lease. No problems.

Yep. Been there done that.