My husband and I shower together to save water and time?

My husband and I always take a shower together on early mornings before work because neither of us wants to wake up hours earlier and wait for the water to get hot again. We live at his parents home and are anning to move out in 2 years once our other jobs are situated. His mother showers an hour before we do at... show more My husband and I always take a shower together on early mornings before work because neither of us wants to wake up hours earlier and wait for the water to get hot again.
We live at his parents home and are anning to move out in 2 years once our other jobs are situated. His mother showers an hour before we do at 6am. She is finished in the bathroom by 7am and leaves for work. We always have showered together at 7am on our work days and leave by 8am.
However, my husband's older sister who has made very unfortunate choices in her life is now loving with us again. She has an 8 month old daughter who doesn't walk, talk, or crawl yet. She has no job for almost a year and she is an alcoholic and goes clubbing every Saturday after she drops her daughter off for the night with her ex boyfriend who cheated on her when she was pregnant and after 3 times or more.
Just recently, she told my husband that if we shower together again "she's telling dad" and said "she doesn't like it" and that were making it her business???
Thoughts and opinions?