Career help?

Im gonna turn 16 in like 3 months.I dont understand what *university* mainly kind of college i’d need to go to. I started lv1 tumbling like 1/2daysago. Im thinking of going to college that has gymnastics, to tryout maybe but, my mom says it wont get me a good job.Im really thinking of being an astronaut,... show more Im gonna turn 16 in like 3 months.I dont understand what *university* mainly kind of college i’d need to go to. I started lv1 tumbling like 1/2daysago. Im thinking of going to college that has gymnastics, to tryout maybe but, my mom says it wont get me a good job.Im really thinking of being an astronaut, professional mermaiding as a side job, being in the circus, if i can someday cheer or gymnastics if i can still get in. Im so confused. After i graduate i wanna go into maybe the reserves or military so my college is payed off. I dont understand what i should do for these? how would i become an “astronaut” or what other kind of good jobs could i be doing? What kind of college(university)for these ?? If i went to a gymnastics kind of college what would that benefit me?
1 answer 1