Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 5 months ago

What can the world do to stop the daily Iranian terror attacks on oil tankers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Iran does this periodically (previously in 1984 and 2012). They attack tankers to try to assert their authority over the Persian gulf and to try to reduce revenue for their adversaries (primarily Iraq and Saudi Arabia). This continues for a few weeks. The price of oil shoots up, liberals wring their hands, and then eventually the US sends in a some naval ships, sinks a few Iranian gunboats, and the status quo is restored.

• 5 months ago

they can pray that god stops it

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The idiot called Trump should never had pulled out of the Iran deal. The man is a cluster f^ck.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Depth-charges would be appropriate.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The world - doesn't - believe claims that the Iranians are attacking tankers.

• 5 months ago

Until I see positive proof of Iran laying mines or firing torpedoes I'm calling BULLSHlT.

• 5 months ago

Iran needs regime change. Fast. Iran is threatening the world oil supply.

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

As I just said, and as 97% of all scientific studies on the topic suggest, oil and fossil fuels are possibly going to cause the collapse of civilization in thirty years time, give or take, and the give or take is the end of the world or slightly less destruction. The world can stop using oil, and support anyone who tries to attack people trying to end the world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.