Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 months ago

How old should a girl be to wear a two piece swimsuit?

I'm thirteen and my parents say two pieces are "slutty" I want this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SHS6Q7Q/ref=twister_B...

They said they would discuss it, but haven't mentioned it in a while so I would guess that's their nice way of saying no. I respect their decision, 'cause I kinda have to, but it's going to be harder to find a one piece black swimsuit that fits me. Do you think that would be appropriate for a 13 year old girl? (not that it's going to do anything, but I just want a few opinions)

Oof I got it and they told me it made me look like a fat old lady so we returned it...

im a 16 year old girl, and personally i see nothing wrong with the swimsuit that you attached

it doesnt look like a bra and panties, which i think is what most parents traditionally think of. Even if you showed them the bathing suit you want, their minds might just be so set on the slutty kind of two piece, which definitely IS NOT what you chose

i think its very cute and not slutty at all, i can see how thats frustrating!

My personal prerogative would be that girls can wear two pieces starting at age 7

That looks modest

No age limit at all

Honestly I think that suit is about 2 years away for a 13 year old. If you really want that one make sure they do not play the little video attachment to the article at Amazon it will do nothing to gain their approval. There is no reason you should not have a 2 piece suit.

• Sky

There is no age limit or requirement when it comes to swimwear. Wearing clothes to swim is as stupid and illogical as could be, but if someone does decide to wear something, it's entirely a matter of personal preference and free individual choice. As long as she's comfortable and happy with what she's wearing, her age is irrelevant.

No age limit to wear that

Babies and toddlers literally wear two-piece bathing suits. There is no age limit.

I like a two piece, BUT never anything like a thong or high rise on the hips. I say this only because they disgust me.

parents are gonna be parents haha but in my personal opinion that swimsuit isn't slutty at all it barley shows anything so yes I think its appropriate lol

And why would you want a two-piece suit? Why would you want to wear that in public as opposed to a well fitted one-piece suit?

Are your parents right, do you want a slutty look?

• O5 months agoReport

That swimsuit is definitely NOT slutty...