Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

Should cops arrest Jo brand for telling a flipping joke?

Pc culture has ruined comedy

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Farage, the self-styled straight-talker, is advocating criminalising a comedian for telling a joke.

Putting to one side for a moment how illiberal and broad Britain’s incitement laws are in comparison to places like the US, no one in their right mind would deem Brand’s jibe a potentially dangerous call for violence.

People are not robots awaiting the murderous instructions of luvvie comedians.

Below is a link where Farage, not a comedian but a politician says he would, “don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines” if Theresa May fails to deliver Brexit in the fashion he wants.

Farage said in May 2016: "I think it's legitimate to say that if people feel they have lost control completely, and we have lost control of our borders completely as members of the EU, and if people feel that voting doesn't change anything then violence is the next step.

The hypocrisy of Farage and his far right minions is astounding.

• ?*?*?*?
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

If you can't see the connection then you are just as thick and incredably stupid as this Not funny Woman.
      There are idiots out there who would use her remarks which are not throwaway but clear incitement's to some to carry out an attack.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, inciting violence.

Remember Corbyn’s disciples are not capable of reason and are easily led.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't think anyone thought that Jo Brand was genuinely inciting people to through acid at anyone. She's always been a comedian who sails close to the edge. This time she went a bit over. She has ackowledged this and apologised.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

How would you like some idiot who felt impelled by that moronic half wits remark to throw acid in the face of a member of your family?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

WOLVES ATE MY COUSINS KIDNEYS!

• 5 months ago

YES this vile has-being ought to be in jail.. for its stupid comments

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Encouraging people to throw battery acid in the faces of others is not funny. It's criminal incitement and therefore not free speech.

• 5 months agoReport

Snowflake annon coward learn to take a joke buttercup

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It wasn't a joke it was nasty and vicious. She should have been charged, but of course the loony left get away with most things.

• 5 months agoReport

Aww snowflake it's only a joke grow some.balls ya humourless baby. Upset by Jo brand ya wimp I've got a pedo gag that will make you poop ya pants

• 5 months ago

It's worse than the radio DJ that posted the monkey picture and he has been sacked and is still under investigation, he didn't incite violence at all. You can't really joke about flinging acid at politicians, Jo Brand should get a criminal record for it especially since some non-senior MP's are threatened, attacked and on a few occasions have been killed.

• 5 months ago

Have a look at the faces of people who have been attacked with acid, then see how damned funny it is.

Edit...If it wasn't a really crass and stupid thing to joke about, why does she now feel the necessity to apologise for it?

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I see you asked this so called question but, don't worry, I won't answer any more.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.