What to do for a pig themed jazz party?

My friends kid is having a party with a pig theme, I think she like them their her fav animal or something but also it’s at a park with jazz music? What should I expect? What gift will fit the theme? Help I really want to impress her she’s really sweet!,
Update: The kid is 10 years old and it’s definitely not peppa pig themed, I know she hates that. Please help I really wanna impress my friend she’s really cute
Update 2: I’m freaking out I think my friends kid wants me to do karaoke too? Are their any jazz songs about pigs?
Update 3: Whoops sorry I meant to write little sister not kid, but it worked out okay anyway! I actually found this really cool pig toy at my local thrift shop. It had all these letters on it to spell and a magnified glass for pig dolls and stuff. I’ll try to snap a pic for peeps. Also, the mom was taking donations to group... show more Whoops sorry I meant to write little sister not kid, but it worked out okay anyway! I actually found this really cool pig toy at my local thrift shop. It had all these letters on it to spell and a magnified glass for pig dolls and stuff. I’ll try to snap a pic for peeps. Also, the mom was taking donations to group buy a bike and I pitched in. Pig board thing went over good too! I found some pig paper like you all said! I was relieved too, I didn’t think wood toys went over with kids these days.