How would you feel if a male relative of yours wanted to work in childcare?

I asked a question a few days ago about men working in childcare jobs (daycare centers, babysitting, etc.), and at least a few people started saying things like "I think that's weird". Because I guess a person should not be allowed to work where they want because of the gender they are born. To this... show more I asked a question a few days ago about men working in childcare jobs (daycare centers, babysitting, etc.), and at least a few people started saying things like "I think that's weird". Because I guess a person should not be allowed to work where they want because of the gender they are born.

To this that think it's "weird" for males to work in childcare, what if one of your male relatives wanted to work a job like this? A son, a nephew, a brother, etc. Would you still love that person? Would you try and talk them out of it?