Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 5 months ago

Getting my baby into nursery?

Okay so I am 5 months pregnant, and I have been viewing nurserys for the past month. I have not seen any nurseries that stand out to me so far. I used to work in a nursery but I got fired from there nearly a year ago , but it was a great nursery. Do you think the nursery would let me put my child on the waiting list , or turn me away because I used to work there? I'm scared to go in incase they do.

• Lita

It's highly unlikely they would turn you away because you were fired from a nursery. You aren't applying for a job there. You're trying to get your child placed there. There is a difference between the two.

How on earth could we know??

Depends on why you got fired.

Depends on why you were fired. If you were fired for cause, they probably wouldn't want you using their services. But if you were fired because they couldn't afford you any more or for some other administrative reason, they would likely welcome you back with your baby.