Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Why do people who served in the USA military think people owe them?

Soros invading the West by migration

It's payback for have to be away from their families for a long time and getting shot at.

I've never asked anyone for a damn thing, just because I served and don't EXPECT anything for serving,

I haven't even USED my GI Benefits , that I paid INTO........and have every right to use.........but never bothered to use it, since that was not why I joined.

I don't walk around with my DD-214 in my pocket on Veterans day, trying to get free donuts and meals and Blooming onions and all that.........just because I am a veteran.

If I want a donut.........I'm happy to pay for it......and don't need to bum them by flashing some Vet ID.

Do you have any specific examples, or are you just butthurt in general because you couldn't get a discount at Carl's Jr. like the veteran in line in front of you.

• KaleyK

No self-respecting veteran, including me, thinks they are owed anything. We served our country proudly and humbly, in uniform, prepared to defend our country. While many people will express their gratitude for that service, nothing is owed.

I served but no one owes me anything for it. If f you want to know the thoughts of some other person, ask that person. Asking anonymous strangers on this is not an effective means of getting the information you seek.

Because we do. It is an honor to thank them in any way we can for their sacrifice and

service.

Don't ............................

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.