Should I complain to the school about my son's yearbook?

My 5th grade son came home today with his year book. Once again, like last year and the year before, the photographer did not take a photo of him where he would be in the forefront. There are a few photos of him in the background, not very good ones, This photographer is a mother of my son's classmate. She... show more My 5th grade son came home today with his year book. Once again, like last year and the year before, the photographer did not take a photo of him where he would be in the forefront. There are a few photos of him in the background, not very good ones, This photographer is a mother of my son's classmate. She volunteered to be the official photographer of the school a few years ago. This parent does not seem to like me for some reason which why I think she is intentionally not taking photos of my son to put in the yearbook. Her daughter has several photos in the yearbook. It really is obvious she is taking advantage of her role as designated photographer of the school. Its not fair. As a parent, I also would like to see memories of my son in his year book. Is it petty of me to bring up this issue to the school office? Or should I give her call?
3 answers 3