Centrelink is giving me too much welfare money and now I am really fat. Do you feel sorry for me?

I could roll you to someplace happy if you'd like. We can drink half a diet coke along the way, then pour the other half out because it tastes like poison.

• Anonymous Ghost

You are just full of sooooooooooo much inspiration. You're like a walking, talking ray of sunshine and rainbows that others should aspire to be. Do you write children's books? LOL.

• arther

No one feels sorry for you how many times do you need to be told your a pathetic loser and a freeloader?

no pity from me ..give it to the homeless

Old Parasite loves welfare money.

Rubbish

Aussie Devil & Isaac Hunt told me you're fat because Barnaby Joyce got you pregnant

• arther

You talk too those 2 pieces of turd no wonder you have to hide your identity.

No, I think you should shove more garbage down your pie hole. The sooner you off yourself then the sooner someone else can collect you taxpayer funded cash.

No. Why would anyone feel sorry for you?