Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

Are white people the real minority?

There are 200 million whites in America, that's the white world, and there are also 120 million non-white people in America, so even the white world have lots of non-whites, whites are less than 2/3 of the whole white world population and compared with the whole world, the world population 8 billion, white people are just 200 million people, that's just 2.5¨per cent, whites are just 2.5 per cent of the world population.

Update:

Younger people in America are more than 50 per cent non-white, so in the current generation of young people whites are already a minority in the white world.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There's no such thing as the "white world", the "black world" or the "Asian world" because every place on Earth has some diversity.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Frankly,

I'v nvr mt a "white" person during th

entir tim I have evr been alive & I fail

to see how skin color corrlats to invnting

ťhings.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, it seems that the less well educated tend to reproduce more, and are also incentivized to have more children due to the increase in public assistance benefits which that entails. So, educated white prime are already an endangered species, and the ones who can’t afford to live in exclusive, mainly white communities are becoming minorities in their places of residence. I am in such a living situation and it’s not come very pleasant. This country is headed for the dust bin and has been for awhile. Trump’s election certainly is a symptom of this decline

• 5 months ago

In the world? Maybe. In America and Europe? Definitely not. I personally think it doesn't make much sense to talk about minorities when the only thing you care about is skin color and facial features. Minorities is more about your culture, and there are thousands of "white" cultures. Some of them are minorities in certain countries and majorities in others. For example, white Americans are a minority in the UK.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

What?

There are white people in lots of other countries, not just America.

There are millions of whites in the UK, Germany, Czechia, Russia, Australia, Canada.

The world white population is way way more than just 2.5 % of the world population.

What do you guys get taught these days?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

All races are minorities compared to other races. One billion white people and seven billion non white people. One billion black people and seven billion non black people etc. There's seven hundred million white people in Europe so idk how you came up with 2.5%

• 5 months ago

As you cannot define "white" or any other skin colour for that matter, your question is meaningless.

• 5 months ago

Your statistics are at fault -- I guess you're trying to equate "white" with essentially people with one language (English), which make your argument nonsensical.

Plus, The USA is only ONE of many countries with a mostly white population

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There's no such thing as THE (real) minority.

Yes, worldwide, whiteskinned people are a minority. So are men

• 5 months ago

Cry, cry, cry. Whine, whine, whine.

That's not what our government census says. 77% is white. Where are you getting your statistics?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.