Should I message my ex from my other ig account?

My first love made me feel like I was high. I’ve never felt that way. I love everything about him. I thought we would last. Idk it’s a long story. He just lost interest in me but I’ll never get over him. I feel like I should message him on my second IG account (he blocked me on the other one because I sort of asked him to...it’s a long story.) but he’s the one I love and I’m not gonna date someone else and be unhappy and thinking about my ex. I can’t put someone through that.

I’ve tried the No Contact Rule for weeks and he refuses to see me. He refuses to talk to me otp. Is he too far gone? I wanna know what went wrong.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. It’s over and you *will* get over him. What went wrong is he has had enough.

It happens. You’re not as compatible with each other as you thought you were. He doesn’t “love everything” about *you*.

Your first love won’t be your last. It’s just your first. You will be unhappy if you don’t let it go.

• 6 months ago

you seem selfish. why would dating someone else and obsessing your ex "put yourself through" something bad. it would be cruel to the guy you string along out of loneliness and desperation. you should start searching through his garbage and make a shrine to him in your basement.

Its always funny to me how women say they want a guy to be with them forever, and love them forever, but they dont act that way. You engage ij casual sexual relationships like "bf's" and lovers and then get so heartbroken when it doesn't work out. Overtime this happens its just another scalp on your belt of sexual indiscretions, and another 6 months or a year older. you become less desirable to men the older you get and the more promiscuous you have been

• 6 months ago

If he's your EX then why are you even going to message him?? Hes your EX for a reason

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Let es be ex. Move on

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If you send him a message you will not only look crazy, but you might just push him further away from you. And if you really did love him, you would respect his decision to break up and love him from a distance

• 6 months ago

It's over. Get used to it.

• Wt
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

what is the point of texting him?you are just going to be more crazy about him..

--you should date other people or at least have friends to keep your mind bussy....anyways many people use others to get over their ex and sudenly they forget about "the special one"

NOBODY IS TOO Special-- sometimes we people meet someone and we think that person is the best and special...

But is not true.. ;)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You could try messaging him again but if he blocks you then you need to give him some space. I'm not sure what you have done but this guy obviously was not ready to see you again when you last reached out to him. If you are going to try talking to him again then you need to present him with some sort of solution that will prevent whatever it is that caused the initial conflict from occurring again. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): What did you ask this guy that caused him to block you?
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.