MY Husband wants a divorce and his leaving us.?

Please don't be mean. Only people who really can help. My Husband asked me for a divorce and announced that he is leaving. I don't have a Mom (she abandoned me when I was 2) and no sisters to support me and my Father says this is my problem ( dont be surpsrise he was never there for me before-Mom left him... show more Please don't be mean. Only people who really can help. My Husband asked me for a divorce and announced that he is leaving. I don't have a Mom (she abandoned me when I was 2) and no sisters to support me and my Father says this is my problem ( dont be surpsrise he was never there for me before-Mom left him too and his Mother when he was young so he hates females) It's sad. Btw I dont do drugs or alcohol either. I am a stayed at home mom; after working all my life, but we had our little one my husband wanted me to stay home and take care of her (she is 3 now) So now that he wants to leave us, I see myself with no money. I dont have a job, no clothes to look for the kind of work I did before (Office Administrator and GraphicDesigner). I use to have a car but it broke down. I need advice from those who have gone through something like this or if they know of a support group? (I dont want to know about Shelters or
Update: vouchers for a hotel room) just any other options and advice please? It puzzels me that most men I know about divorced and start living a single life again with no kids and women are left with the children to figure out what to eat and where to live. I mean if it was just me alone I go and stay anywhere and maybe... show more vouchers for a hotel room) just any other options and advice please? It puzzels me that most men I know about divorced and start living a single life again with no kids and women are left with the children to figure out what to eat and where to live. I mean if it was just me alone I go and stay anywhere and maybe eat oncea day every two days not like Ill die. But with children I don't only have to deal with getting money but also having to deal with their emotions and hurt feeling because
Update 2: Dad left, and lets not forget that most kids will blame Moms for letting Dad go. I feel so depress. So please guys, have a big heart and give me your best advice, please dont put me down, Im already hard on my self already/ I feel like a failure. How do I go about starting new off of nothing? New home? A job?... show more Dad left, and lets not forget that most kids will blame Moms for letting Dad go. I feel so depress. So please guys, have a big heart and give me your best advice, please dont put me down, Im already hard on my self already/ I feel like a failure. How do I go about starting new off of nothing? New home? A job? Financial assistance? Therapy for children? What do you advise me? The last thing I want is for my daughters to undergo the drastic change.
Update 3: ..but it is obviously not up to me.