pikachu asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 months ago

What age do boys stop getting taller?

I always thought it was 18-20 but I read somewhere that it's 16. This can't be right cause I'm 16 and will def grow more, and all my friends are shorter than their dads

• A C

I've heard people sometimes grow until they are 25.

There are some strange questions on Yahoo answers. Is everyone a child/teen here? Y'all need to stay in school and LEARN THINGS. Learn for yourselves, DON'T use Wikipedia! Boys--and girls--grow at whatever rate is right for them. Some grow early, some have late growth spurts. I grew 4 inches one summer between 7th & 8th grades. My uncle had a late spurt in college and went from about 5'10" to 6'4" in about a year! Everyone's different. Everyone's the same in their differences. Look to their parents to determine when someone will grow, or stop growing.

University of British Columbia, Canada, say one stops growing by age 20.

harrald

yeah, generally 17-18 from my experience

• It depends. It could be as early as 16, and as late as 21.

Late tens ........