Why do men think women should only have goals of having babies and getting married?

Like god forbid if a woman doesn’t want kids and doesn’t want to get married and serve a man all their lives...if they don’t, then they’re automatically labeled as lonely, unattractive feminists... When in reality, as a woman, my goal is to travel the world and experience life, different cultures, and the beauty... show more Like god forbid if a woman doesn’t want kids and doesn’t want to get married and serve a man all their lives...if they don’t, then they’re automatically labeled as lonely, unattractive feminists...

When in reality, as a woman, my goal is to travel the world and experience life, different cultures, and the beauty of earth while I’m alive, not to cook a man dinner and spurt out his spawns.

Also, I’m a very attractive young female, so this pretty much cancels the whole connotation that feminists are ugly and can’t get any men...