Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 months ago

What do you think of the name Santana for a girl?

well im going be honest with you if you going to keep this name as for your child , i hopeful no other kids will start teasing or calling names to your child when she goes to school when she grow up. other wise if any kids going bully your kid because she has a weird name like santana i hope in the few years that your kid wont coming home crying in tears because other kids teasing her . anyways i would use this name as for only a nickname or middle name instead then pick out different names that sound good with santana .

Sounds like Santander!

Santana makes me think of the band years ago. I'm not keen on it, but it's your choice!

• blank

I am not keen on it.

• Snid

I know a woman named Santana. I like it.

Maybe as a middle name, but that's about it.

I like it a lot

Disgusting. What's wrong with Mary or Susan or Sandra or some "normal" name. Ok - you want unique - different, not so common - Hannah, Sarah, Anne, Eileen, Grace, Katie, Tammy - I mean there are many nice names. Why choose something that isn't one?

• Marie

It’s an awesome name

• Lita

Great for a female pet but not good for a human female.