Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 5 months ago

Do you believe it likely that the alleged 1960s manned moon landings were untrue?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, I do not believe it likely that the alleged 1960s manned moon landings were untrue.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

• 5 months ago

How is it not true? you can even reflect a laser beam from earth to the reflective panels that the astronauts left on the moon

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.

• 5 months ago

Oh man, something else to worry about. I just found out the earth is round.

• 5 months ago

Why do people think this? There were 6 manned moon landings. Hundreds of thousands of people were involved. The Russians and other countries tracked the spacecrafts. There were far too many people and countries involved for all 6 missions to be hoaxes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What anyone believes is irrelevant. I'm interested in facts. And the fact is that they happened.

• 5 months ago

No "belief" needed. The landings really happened.

• 5 months ago

Yes! It was all a hoax. (Spoiler alert: I also disbelieve in gravity and the germ theory of disease.)

• 5 months ago

Over 250, 000 people worked on the project

The Russians were in a Space race with the USA

Do you think they were not watching in case the USA slipped up ?

And all those people were sworn to secrecy ?

I wish somebody like Bart Sibrel would call me a liar and a coward

he would end up on his back like he did with Buzz Aldrin

Attachment image
    Source(s): Bart and Buzz

• 5 months ago

You do realize man on the moon was one of the most documented and proven milestones of mankind, even as yet today.

I watched Alan Shepherd go into space the first time, Watched friendship 7 and John Glen. Watched every Apollo mission and a collection of STS videos and construction of ISS.

Worked in the aerospace industry and some of my handiwork is up there.

Believe what you like.

• 5 months ago

It's not a religious matter, ie, not subject to belief or disbelief, but a matter of true or false. And there is tons of evidence of truth, and zero evidence of falsehood.

Do you have evidence of falsehood? if not, why are you asking this question?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.