Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 5 months ago

Do you believe it likely that the alleged 1960s manned moon landings were untrue?

No, I do not believe it likely that the alleged 1960s manned moon landings were untrue.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

How is it not true? you can even reflect a laser beam from earth to the reflective panels that the astronauts left on the moon

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

Oh man, something else to worry about. I just found out the earth is round.

Why do people think this? There were 6 manned moon landings. Hundreds of thousands of people were involved. The Russians and other countries tracked the spacecrafts. There were far too many people and countries involved for all 6 missions to be hoaxes.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

• Clive

What anyone believes is irrelevant. I'm interested in facts. And the fact is that they happened.

No "belief" needed. The landings really happened.

Yes! It was all a hoax. (Spoiler alert: I also disbelieve in gravity and the germ theory of disease.)

Over 250, 000 people worked on the project

The Russians were in a Space race with the USA

Do you think they were not watching in case the USA slipped up ?

And all those people were sworn to secrecy ?

I wish somebody like Bart Sibrel would call me a liar and a coward

he would end up on his back like he did with Buzz Aldrin

Source(s): Bart and Buzz
    • lorenzo5 months agoReport

You do realize man on the moon was one of the most documented and proven milestones of mankind, even as yet today.

I watched Alan Shepherd go into space the first time, Watched friendship 7 and John Glen. Watched every Apollo mission and a collection of STS videos and construction of ISS.

Worked in the aerospace industry and some of my handiwork is up there.

Believe what you like.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

It's not a religious matter, ie, not subject to belief or disbelief, but a matter of true or false. And there is tons of evidence of truth, and zero evidence of falsehood.

Do you have evidence of falsehood? if not, why are you asking this question?

• lorenzo5 months agoReport