Interview help!!?

I just had an interview where i said a weakness of mine would be that i can be shy and the manager told me i was very poised and I did very well and we even joked around a little at the end and he gave me a tour of the building and walked me to the lobby and again said i did very well But gave no indication as to... show more I just had an interview where i said a weakness of mine would be that i can be shy and the manager told me i was very poised and I did very well and we even joked around a little at the end and he gave me a tour of the building and walked me to the lobby and again said i did very well
But gave no indication as to whether i would hear from him again or from someone in HR. There were some great signs during the tour, he introduced me to his team and even accidentally called me an intern (the position im applying for) as opposed to an intern candidate. But the interview was Thursday and I didn’t hear back all of friday and the position was scheduled to start the upcoming Monday. So did i not get it?
He also told me there is 2 positions and 3 candidates (including me)
He also did ask for my availability
Someone pls clarify