Interview help!!?

I just had an interview where i said a weakness of mine would be that i can be shy and the manager told me i was very poised and I did very well and we even joked around a little at the end and he gave me a tour of the building and walked me to the lobby and again said i did very well

But gave no indication as to whether i would hear from him again or from someone in HR. There were some great signs during the tour, he introduced me to his team and even accidentally called me an intern (the position im applying for) as opposed to an intern candidate. But the interview was Thursday and I didn’t hear back all of friday and the position was scheduled to start the upcoming Monday. So did i not get it?

He also told me there is 2 positions and 3 candidates (including me)

He also did ask for my availability

Someone pls clarify

• B

my guess is that not each position starts on Monday, so call him back today (leave a voicemail) and follow up on Monday again.

Please clarify what? Oh sure we know exactly what the verdict is because it's all very clear. Good grief!!! Get a clue!!!

People get busy and forget to make call and it probably means nothing. Call up early Monday if you haven't heard and just ask. Now you still may not get the job, the other candidates could've done better in their interviews even though he seemed to like you, but probaby doesn't mean anything is my guess.

"Someone pls clarify"

The only people that can clarify is the recruitment staff. If your phone was on all day and you have no messages and you've checked your emails including the spam folder and there's no news and the role starts on Monday then unfortunately your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.

Don't worry though, keep applying, you'll get there.