Survey: What was your favorite pet you had as a child?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

A little turtle that I got from the Ben Franklin 5&10 store when I was about 6, it had the painted shell like they used to do, I had it in my bedroom until it got to big, my Dad made a real nice pond in the backyard with fish,frogs and blooming lilies. we added another turtle and they got full size, would sunbath sitting on each others back. His name was Fred.

• 5 months ago

My horse for sure. Only thing was he was boarded a good 40 minutes out so I could realistically only see him on weekends.

• 5 months ago

Dog

You can interact like no other pet. They only thins more fun would be a horse, if l lived in the country.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

My baby Rusty. She's still with me.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It has to be a Rabbit he would run in the park and kids would run after him and then he would run back into my garden.

Lv 6
    5 months ago

Dogs and cats.....

• 5 months ago

I had a beautiful blue and white parakeet, which I trained to fly to my shoulder, fly to my bed, and to our kitchen table where he would just walk around. He learned not to get scared around us family members. He became very comfortable around us. I cried like a baby when he died.

• K8
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

My hamster named Nosey.

• 5 months ago

dogs. Always dogs..never anything but dogs;

will always be dogs...

Current favorite,

Need I reiterate?

Dogs...

• 5 months ago

My first ever cat, Rosie. She was my favourite childhood pet and a gorgeous, loving cat. I was six years old when we first got her (which I remember being so excited about), and I was 18 when she passed away.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.