Survey: What was your favorite pet you had as a child?

A little turtle that I got from the Ben Franklin 5&10 store when I was about 6, it had the painted shell like they used to do, I had it in my bedroom until it got to big, my Dad made a real nice pond in the backyard with fish,frogs and blooming lilies. we added another turtle and they got full size, would sunbath sitting on each others back. His name was Fred.

My horse for sure. Only thing was he was boarded a good 40 minutes out so I could realistically only see him on weekends.

Dog

You can interact like no other pet. They only thins more fun would be a horse, if l lived in the country.

My baby Rusty. She's still with me.

It has to be a Rabbit he would run in the park and kids would run after him and then he would run back into my garden.

• .

Dogs and cats.....

I had a beautiful blue and white parakeet, which I trained to fly to my shoulder, fly to my bed, and to our kitchen table where he would just walk around. He learned not to get scared around us family members. He became very comfortable around us. I cried like a baby when he died.

• K8

My hamster named Nosey.

dogs. Always dogs..never anything but dogs;

will always be dogs...

Current favorite,

Need I reiterate?

Dogs...

My first ever cat, Rosie. She was my favourite childhood pet and a gorgeous, loving cat. I was six years old when we first got her (which I remember being so excited about), and I was 18 when she passed away.