Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 5 months ago

What would bean acceptable time to go and weedwack at my neighbors house?

I was going to go weedwack army neighbors house today. I wanted to go at 8 am to get ot over with, but I dont want to be rude

8am is fine that is nice of you

Are you just doing a favor, or are you doing a job for which you'll be paid? In either case, the best thing to do is ask what the earliest time to start would be. It IS cooler for outside work early in the day, but some people like to sleep late or have some other reason for not liking to be disturbed.

ASK THEM, you nitwit. .

• Lita

Ask them what time they wouldn't mind you coming.

• Chanel

8am is too early unless it was prearranged.

No, don't do it. That's trespassing. If you have an association, report it. If not, report it to the city, or county, Code Enforcement. Weeds dry out & are a major source of fuel for fires.

i would just go there, theyre not going to say anything if youre just helping thern out

• `

On the third Thursday of the month during a solar eclipse.

Go in the afternoon, like after 1 pm.