Degausser asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

BLEACH IN EYE, HOW TO CURE QUICKLY?

Was cleaning with bleach and dropped the bottle, fumbled it upside down while trying to catch it and got large amount in my left eye. Rushing while I write this because it burns severely I have been applying pressure with my hand and it is excruciating when I relieve the pressure and try to open it I need help now

I don't really believe you but just in case you want to know how to deal with it when you get dangerous substances in your eye: immediately flush the eye with lots of clean water and then get to medical help as soon as you can.

You should put pressure on cuts or bruises but not eye contamination. You should flush it out with water instead.

But, like I said, I think you're probably just trolling us but I may as well use this opportunity to give some useful advice in case it actually happens.

the first thing, ALWAYS, is to rinse out your eye. did you happen to look on the bottle about what to do in case this happens?

• Andy C

Wash it under running water. Use a hose; no nozzle.

• kelvin

wash your eye out with cold water