Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 5 months ago

Is anyone safe on London streets? Three killings in under 24 hours. Are they all gang related?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tower-...

Tower Hamlets stabbing: Middle-aged man dies in broad daylight after brutal knife attack in north London

Update:

Anon, post the links if they exist, or are you just dodging the question, know what I mea ‘arry?

Update 2:

Ask your own ‘jezz’ as you clearly cannot answer this one.

Update 3:

An9n, another attempt to dodge q, bless.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

It is a bit worrying 3rd World immigrants are supposed to be about 2% of the population yet do about 59% of the crime

• J. c
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

People could clean up their own backyard, in a silent manner. Dig holes, put the trouble making blokes in those holes. Problem solved!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Safer than New York, which is not even quite as big. For a few months, the murder toll in both cities was very close but by the end of 2018, New York had twice as many murders as London. And yes, most of them are gang/drug-related or related to certain groups of young males.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I've been to London many times in my life and never been even slighly theatened. Something could happen anywhere.

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Let's get this in prespective. In 2018 there were 135 murders in London (about the same as road deaths), compared to 2500 in Cape Town. Per capita, the murder rate is on a par with most major western European cities, much lower than Eastern Europe or the USA and considerably lower than any city in Africa or South America.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Why do you still live there ? Come to the USA, where the streets are paved in gold and everyone is a millionaire !!

• 5 months ago

It ain’t safe to be in London

• 5 months ago

the more deaths are amongst the gangster types the better

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There were about 160 people killed on the roads in London last year, from a population of over 8 million. So you’re probably very safe in London, but it’s best to look both ways before crossing the road.

There were fewer homicides than that, so you’d be very unlucky to be a victim, especially if you’re careful about the company you keep.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not whilst this government persists with its corrupt drug war

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There were lots of killings by white people in Liverpool and Manchester in the past 24 hours. Do they not matter?

• Sonny Sydup
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Poor dear - the idiot doesn't know who you are...just like she doesn't know who I am - despite kicking me off eight years ago out of spite. As long as you remain Anon., that'll do!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The beginner's guide to opposition of uninhibited racial heterogeneity

Logic says one should never tolerate or advocate aspects that have or can only have exclusively detrimental impact. Uninhibited racial heterogeneity is a societal condition that has exclusively detrimental impact, as the evidence overwhelmingly powerfully shows. Therefore, advocating uninhibited racial heterogeneity is illogical (or indicative of enemy disposition).

People who understand this are more intelligent than those who do not.

Morality says one should never advocate aspects that threaten continuity of desirable human attributes (e.g. high general mental capability, high general physical capability, high general physical attractiveness (which is maintained primarily through preservation of people of specific European racial types or those who are a mixture of the types) and so on) and societal qualities (e.g. maximum protection against external threats, lack of malignant and/or degrading culture, lack of ghettoisation, lack of misery caused by avoidable death, lack of misery caused by avoidable destruction). Uninhibited racial heterogeneity is a societal condition that threatens continuity of desirable human and societal qualities. Therefore, advocating uninhibited racial heterogeneity is immoral.

People who know and accept this are more moral and/or tactically aware than those who do not.

This really should not be difficult to understand.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

For those sceptical of my claims regarding my perspectives, assertions and abilities, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.