Who would win a second American Civil War?

I feel like there is one coming because more immigrants will come into America, and non white people vote almost exclusively democrat, so as more of them pour in alongside the lefts push for illegals to vote, it’s looking like Trump could possibly be the last conservative President. More red states are turning... show more I feel like there is one coming because more immigrants will come into America, and non white people vote almost exclusively democrat, so as more of them pour in alongside the lefts push for illegals to vote, it’s looking like Trump could possibly be the last conservative President. More red states are turning purple or blue so they may get control of the Congress too. If that happens they can do whatever they want, so this will inevitably lead to war when they try to take the 1st and 2nd amendments away. I have to sides as the leftists, along with all the government leaders vs. the conservatives and most likely a good amount of the military and police(most of them lean right). Who do you think would win and why?
14 answers 14