Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 5 months ago

What will happen if I join the military and decide to change my gender?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

If this is the US military, they will give you a ribbon or medal for bravery.

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

A while back it wasn't OK, then it became 100% OK, but right now in 2019 I read that it's no longer OK again.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You will be discharged from the military.

• 5 months ago

Just wait until you’re done with your contract. Why make it difficult

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Will be discharged from a wonderful military career. Transgendering is dangerous just be yourself, and dress how you feel.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don't know, really. The one thing I hope that doesn't happen is tax dollars being spent for you to change your gender; they should be spent on counseling.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The republican sex police will condemn you to hell. Jesus was republican and said that God sent him here to stop people from changing their gender. C'mon, have you read the bible...it's a thousand pages of the horrible things that will happen to you in hell once you change your sex. Wait, Jesus never once mentioned that? But, I thought the entire bible was about how gays were bad. Wait, transgender is not the same a gay? Well, I'm republican and feel threatened by it so I don't care because it's evil.

• James
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you get kicked out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.