Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 6 months ago

What was the world like before 9/11?

• bubba

Before I didnt get a full body search when entering the US , now i carry my own lube when I go , I have worked in the middle east and have a passport full of arabic writting ,

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

Big Brother didn’t hassle you nearly as much

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

worry free im afraid

Less paranoid about terorists

No body knew anything about Muslims

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

• Joseph

It was ok. You certainly had more right to privacy. Air line travel was a lot easier. There was a lot less cameras. My first drivers licenses were not picture id's.

• Prince

Naive and leading up to 9/11.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

• Matt

Less paranoid about terorist actions and thier country of origin

• KTJoe

Parties, backyard BBQ, lots of music and Amusement parks, people cared more about people. Fantasy yes but hey thats how its got to be right now...LOL

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

Most people really could not visualize true evil. Now they can.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

A lot more peaceful and laid-back

• lorenzo6 months agoReport